- Temporarily disables the address autocomplete due to an issue with the API we were using. We'll move to another API in an upcoming release and bring address autocompletion back.
- Fixes an issue with long shipping method names, the checkbox beside the shipping method name was shrunk if the name was long.
- Adds support for SCA (Strong Customer Authentication, a PSD2 requirement) for merchants using Stripe as payment gateway.
- Fixes the transition animation when the cart opens.
- Fixes the loading screen that was not visible when opening the checkout section directly.
- Fixes address error positioning under the address autocomplete component.
- Fixes the currency that was forced to USD by default.
- Fixes the product price's parsing that couldn't be set to 0$.
- Fixes the cart cookie's path, which prevented the cart from following between different pages URL.
- Adds support for dimensions attributes:
Initial release of the new version of Snipcart.