Mar 16, 2020
- Subscription metadata can now be updated with our REST API. Details.
- Please note that subscriptions aren't yet supported in v3.
- Abandoned carts listed in dashboard now display appropriate currency.
- Inventory management is now supported; notifications are shown to customers when items are not in stock anymore.
- Google Analytics integration stopped triggering an exception in the console when an item is removed.
- Payment methods now always display correctly when using Mollie.
- When using a link having
snipcart-checkoutto open the cart, the cart now opens correctly without closing automatically.
- Payments made via Stripe that require a 3D Secure authentication challenge are now completed after the authentication is done thoroughly, avoiding some synchronization issues between Stripe and Snipcart.
- Issues with Safari and 3D Secure payments are fixed.
- The cart buttons' width now adjusts automatically to text length, fixing a UI issue with buttons having long text.
- Shipping rates are now updated automatically when cart content is changed from the order summary within the checkout screen.
- It's now possible to override a language directly within
Mar 3, 2020
- Custom payment gateways are now supported. Details.
- Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking is now supported.
- v3 now works correctly on IE11 thanks to added polyfills.
- Missing translations from the cart
frlocalization file have been added.
- Snipcart no longer appends a hashbang (#) after your domain URL.
- Customer dashboard section now displays a "My account" title.
Feb 17, 2020
- Developers now see clear error reporting when testing the order completion flow. A technical error message as well a detailed report in the console now pin point validation error such as:
- Domain crawling has failed.
- Product not found at given URL.
- Product prices have changed since added in cart.
- Product quantities aren't available in inventory.
- Spaces in custom fields price modifiers no longer cause drop down values to be emptied.
- Customer names are no longer duplicated in orders inside Mollie’s dashboard.
- Negative custom fields price modifiers are now working correctly.
- Payment step on mobile no longer requires occasional scrolling to confirm button after entering credit card information.
Feb 04, 2020
- Payment Method and Payment Date now always show up on invoice when using PayPal Express Checkout or Mollie in the v3.
- When hitting CVV field in payment step, credit card icon flip animation now displays right image for the card's back side.
- Cheapest shipping method available is now automatically selected when customer reaches shipping step.
- Show more orders button label in customer dashboard now displays correct amount of remaining orders to show.
- Items in country and state dropdowns on mobile can now be selected correctly on all mobile screen sizes.
snipcart.jsno longer conflicts with global (CDN) Vue installation
Jan 22, 2020
- Merchants can now transfer account ownership in the dashboard.
- Digital goods are now supported.
- Most product attributes missing in v3 are supported:
- Shipping and payment processing errors are now flagged with visual error feedback in-cart.
- Sign in functionality for customer dashboard is now available directly inside the cart.
- Sign out functionality for customer dashboard is now available directly inside the cart.
- Navigation between the cart and customer dashboard now works without having to close the modal.
- When only one shipping method is available, it is now pre-selected at the shipping step.
- Credit card form layout on mobile is now displayed with multiple fields to avoid bad touch input UX.
- Credit card logo doesn't show "undefined image" anymore when trying to complete payment step with empty credit card field.
- Address dropdown selection on desktop now functions appropriately—clicking on an item didn't always work.
- Billing and shipping information on mobile do not overlap on mobile screens anymore.
- Orders with total of 0$ can now be processed correctly.
- "Edit cart" link now correctly opens up an editable cart summary on mobile.
Dec 18, 2020
- PayPal Express Checkout is now supported.
- Customer dashboards are now supported.
- Customers can register and sign into their customer dashboard.
- Customers can consult their orders history in their customer dashboard.
- Logged in customers now have pre-filled billing and shipping info for faster checkouts.
- Localization is now available in the payment form.
- Place order button on iOS is not hidden beneath navigation bar anymore.
- Link in abandoned cart recovery emails is now working.
- Discount amount now updates automatically in the cart summary while checking out.
Dec 3, 2019
- Multi-language is now available, with out of the box support for English and French. More information here in the docs. Note that the payment form itself is still available only in English, we're working on it.
- Payment method icons are now shown correctly for merchants using Mollie.
- Credit card icons on the order confirmation screen are no longer displayed in disproportionate dimensions.
- Consecutive orders can now be placed without having to refresh the page.
- Payment step now always load when using Mollie with Live API key.
- Orders awaiting payment confirmation placed with Mollie are now instantly visible in the merchant dashboard.
Nov 22, 2019
- Mollie is now fully supported as a payment gateway.
- Chrome address autofill is now fully supported.
- Order total now displays custom fields price modifiers.
29 Oct, 2019
- SCA (Strong Customer Authentication, a PSD2 requirement) is now supported for merchants using Stripe as payment gateway.
- Address autocomplete temporarily disabled—issue with the API we were using. Will move to another API in an upcoming release and bring address autocompletion back.
- Long shipping method names no longer affect the shipping method checkbox display.
25 Oct, 2019
- Product dimension attributes
data-item-weightare now supported.
- Transition animation glitch when cart opens has been fixed.
- Address positioning under the address autocomplete component has been fixed.
- Currency is no longer forced to USD by default.
- Product price can now be set to 0$.
- Cart cookie path is now fixed, allowing it to follow between different pages URL.
21 Oct, 2019
Initial release of Snipcart's new version.