March 7, 2017
- The lack of an HTTPS connexion can now trigger browser security flags on pages with credit card forms (such as pages where Snipcart is included). If you haven’t done it, we strongly recommend installing an SSL certificate. Read more.
March 6, 2017
- We now officially support Braintree Payments for US merchants. Read more.
- You can now download more detailed invoices of your Snipcart usage. Read more.
February 8, 2017
- Cart and dashboard performance have been improved: we moved our cart API to an isolated process, removing load from our main databases.
- We've improved our integration with UPS to provide more accurate shipping rates.
- Inventory status can now be specified when posting new products via our JSON crawler.
December 5, 2016
- We've improved support experience with a custom Intercom integration. Hit the new icon in your dashboard's bottom right corner to try it. Read more.
- Your customers can now auto-complete credit card fields during checkout if their browser has the info saved.
- The documentation to access abandoned carts via our API is live. Read more.
- The documentation to access products via our API is live. Read more.
November 1, 2016
- We added your latest completed orders to the dashboard reporting screen.
- You can now customize refund emails using our templates in the dashboard. Read more.
- Subjects in email templates can now be defined and customized. Read more.
October 5, 2016
- You can now customize email invoices in the dashboard with new Handlebars templates. Read more.
- We are now supporting multi-users accounts. Read more.
- We revamped the notification center and synchronized changelog updates with it. Read more.
September 8, 2016
- We improved analytics and reports in the dashboard with clearer visuals and new data. Read more.
- We added native inventory management to Snipcart. You can now manage product & options stocks within your dashboard. Read more.
August 1, 2016
- We greatly improved debugging workflow for developers. More info sent to browser dev tools, and a new developer logs section in the dashboard. Read more.
- You can now fetch products on your site manually to display them in your dashboard Products section. Read more.
July 4, 2016
- We're now fully integrated with Mollie, the popular payment solution for European merchants. Read more.
- You can now send retrieval and promotional emails to customers who've abandoned carts. Read more.
- We're now providing product details such as times sold, total revenues, product attributes, and more in the dashboard Products section. Read more.
May 30, 2016
- You can now send email tracking numbers and shipping notifications via the dashboard. Read more.
- You can now access a segmented list of all the abandoned carts for your store in the dashboard. Read more.
- We now display a list of your store's products & their performance in the dashboard. Read more.
May 2, 2016
- You can now import your store's Test mode settings to Live mode with a simple click. Read more.
- You can now assign a tracking number to specific orders in your dashboard. Read more.
April 13, 2016
- We released the 'v2.0' of our shopping cart, making customization way more easy and flexible for developers. Read more.
February 2, 2016
- We're now supporting multi-currency for Snipcart stores. Read more.
January 5, 2016
- Started publishing roadmap updates in the public changelog.